Skip to content
- The Daures Green Hydrogen Village is a project run by the Daures Green Hydrogen Consortium (DGHC)
- The DGHC is the lead project developer in collaboration with other entities that will provide a variety of services for the project
- The research component for the project will be conducted by UNAM through the National Green Hydrogen Research Institute (NGHRI) and the University of Stuttgart.
- The team has expertise in various fields relating to the production of energy, hydrogen, ammonia and it’s applications.
- The majority of project activities will be performed in Namibia in the Daures Constituency,
- The project will provide Namibian and German students and graduates with research opportunities
- Development of local expertise through training opportunities at the facility for Namibian students and graduates